- Hire of The VENUE: Included in the price: PA, lights, Security (up to 6 an additional charge will be made for more), power, PA/light operatives and house crew.
- Changing room – Towels are available for a £50 refundable deposit & £2.50 per towel charge for use.
- Additional security £14.00 + VAT per hour x the number of security people.
- Additional tech person is £180.00 + Vat – This includes set up, sound check, then to the end of the event.
- Food and drink cannot be brought on to the premises, so please let us know what you need at least 2 weeks prior to the event. Prices are very competitive. Your equipment rider also has a 2 week deadline.
Soundcraft Performer 3
JBLVRX932LA - 12” two-way line-array system - 4 per side | 8 X JBL VRX 918S - 18” compact subwoofer | 2 x JBL VTX F12 - 12” 1000W Reference/Touring PA Speaker with D2 Treble Driver
1 x Crown - IT12000-HD - BSS Omnidrive HD™ DSP processing with FIR filters | 2 x Crown IT9000-HD - BSS Omnidrive HD™ DSP processing with FIR filters | 3 x Crown IT5000-HD - BSS Omnidrive HD™ DSP processing with FIR filters
8 x EM Acoustics M15B
1 xAKGD112 | 2 x AKG C1000S | 2 x AKG P2| 3 x Sure Beta 58 | 5 x Sure SM58 | 2 x Sure SM57 | 1 x AKG D7 | 4 x AKG D5 | 2 x AKG C430 | 6 x AKG D40 | 4 x BSS AR144 DI Box
30 x LED PAR 64 Q4 - RGBA | 8 x Indigo 6500 - MSR/ HMI575 equivalent LED Spot fixture | 8 x Performer 1000 LED - Fresnell, 3200K, 10-60 degree beam| 4 x PWL-1210 Infinity Wash | 2 x UV Bars 4 x 12 way LED COB 1 metre battens
ShowCAD Artist3 with Touchscreen
LeMaitre Neutron XS Hazer
LIBRARY & GALLERY BAR
BSS Soundweb BLU-100 Network Signal Processor | Nexo PS8 TD Speaker System controller | Crest CA4/CA6/CA9 Amplifiers
EAW KF650 Front of House Speakers | Ohm 212S Stage Sub Bass | Nexo PS8 Infill |
JBL | Control 28
Student Central, Malet Street (BYNG Place entrance), London, WC1E 7HY
We are situated in Central London with excellent transport links. Northern and Central line underground stations are within walking distance as is Euston, main line station. Easy access to the stations that go to airports means that whichever way you’re travelling Student Central is easy to get to and home from. There are a number of hotels in the vicinity, and with Oxford Street, Covent Garden and Theatre L and all within 10 minutes from our building it makes Student Central a great venue for multiple day events offering your delegates plenty to do in the evenings.
Travelling to Student Central by tube:
Northern Line to Euston, Warren Street and Goodge Street stations.
Piccadilly Line to Russell Square station.
Victoria Line to Euston and Warren Street stations.
Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City Lines to Euston Square station.
Travelling to Student Central by bus:
10, 24, 29, 73, 134, 390
18, 30, 91, 205, 253, 476
Woburn Place/Southampton Row:
59, 68, 91, 168, 188