Welcome to

Present for a friend

Forums
Student Central
Student Activities - Sports and Societies
Present for a friend
Previous Next

Present for a friend

My best friend is having a birthday soon, and I want to buy her a ring with small diamond. I know which one she wants, and what do you think, will it be a great present?

Re: Present for a friend

I think it's a great present. Jewelry with diamonds has been one of the best gifts for special occasions for ages, and I believe that your friend will be happy to receive it. You can also grade the stone and give her a gemological certificate with all the info about the stone. You know, there are no two identical diamonds, and the certificate is a great way to prove it. Besides, you'll be sure that the gem is natural and not fake.

Thank you for your responses. It was very interesting to read. If you need help with study and homework, then write here essay writers

Edited once, at 18:25 on 07 Oct 2020

THats really good idea! YOur so lucky you got a girlfriend. I aint got any soulmate and I dont think I want to have now.I am happy enjoying my life with some hot pretty girls for one night. You know that its very easy to sign up at best hookup sites  and start chatting with lots of them, you may have a new partner everyday. Sounds nice huh?

Edited once, at 08:34 on 01 Mar 2021