Strictly Come London 2016!
Date: Sunday 11 December 2016
Time: 7pm - 11pm
Location: The Venue
Strictly Come London is back! 12 contestants from societies across the University of London battle it out to become Strictly champion! Never danced before, they've been trained by dance 'pros' and for one night only, will battle it out.
12 contestants from societies across the University of London battle it out to become Strictly champion!
Never danced before, they've been trained by dance 'pros' and for one night only wil battle it out on the dancefloor.
Come to SUPPORT your team, enjoy dancing DRAMA and vote for your Strictly CHAMPION!
Proceeds will all go to London Nightline - a charity offering a confidential listening service for London students, run by London students.
Tickets are £5 for students, £6 for non-students, but why not donate £1.50 extra to help Nightline keep on helping students?
The wonderful people competing are:
- Alex Hall, representing UCL Pi Media, dancing the Waltz with Vicky Butt
- George Brett, representing UCLU Pole Fitness Society, dancing the Jive with Nathalie Kernot
- Isaac Blackman, representing UoL Canoe Polo, dancing the Samba with Anastasiia Gorodetckaia
- Ben Moverley Smith, representing UoL Sailing Club, dancing the Viennese Waltz with Olivia Gillham
- Shameel Suhail, representing UCLU Malaysian Society, dancing the Quickstep with Yolanda Lovelady
- Ian Buchanan, representing UoL Chamber Choir, dancing the Rumba with Sian Robbins
- Clara Bleger, representing UCL Horse Riding Club, dancing the Cha Cha with Adrian Klaus
- Mabel Moll, representing UCLU Musical Theatre Society, dancing the Foxtrot with Ben Bowles
- Tahlia Spink, representing UCLU Swimming Club, dancing the Tango with Shihua Bai
- Marina Corella, representing UCLU Jazz Society, dancing the Waltz with Michael Pautsch
- Helena Smith, representing UCLU Drama Society, dancing the Jive with Jack Davies
- Cher Chai, representing UoL Lifesaving Society, dancing the Paso Doble with Ollie Benjamin