Laurels and Purples Awards Ceremony
Date: Thursday 25 May 2017
Time: 6pm - 11pm
Location: Macmillan Hall & Beveridge Hall at University of London Senate House
Please log in to buy tickets.
The Laurels and Purples Awards are the highlight of Student Central’s year and celebrates the achievements and contributions of Student Central club and society members.
This year a combined ceremony is being held and the Laurels and Purples Awards will take place on Thursday 25 May 2017 at the University of London Senate House. The reception starts at 6.15pm followed by a three course dinner and then the presentation of awards.
Please note that all tickets will come off sale on Monday 15th May 2017.
Dress code for the event is Black Tie (See Guide) or Lounge Suit (See Guide). Strictly no jeans or trainers.
- "Award" is for anyone notified that they have been nominated for any of the purples/laurels awards
- "HLM" is for anyone notified they have been nominated for an honorary life membership
- "Guest" is for anyone nominated for an HLM to bring a guest
After Thursday 4 May tickets will be generally available to all club and society members and so you will no longer be guaranteed your place although you will still be able to purchase your own free ticket and one guest ticket subject to availability (HLM's Only).
- 18:15 Drinks Reception in the Macmillan Hall
- 19:00 Dinner in the Beveridge Hall
- 20:30pm Awards Ceremony
- 23:00 After Party at Student Central until late
To buy tickets you must be logged in using your student central ID, any problems please contact Angela.Jelfs@london.ac.uk