Laurels and Purples Awards Ceremony 2018
Date: Thursday 31 May 2018
Time: 6pm - 11pm
Location: Macmillan Hall & Beveridge Hall at University of London Senate House
The Laurels and Purples Awards are the highlight of Student Central’s year and celebrates the achievements and contributions of Student Central club and society members.
PLEASE NOTE GUEST TICKETS FOR AWARD NOMINEES WILL GO ON SALE ON 4 MAY 2018 ALONG WITH GENERAL TICKETS FOR MEMBERS OF CLUBS AND SOCIETIES.
This year a combined ceremony is being held and the Laurels and Purples Awards will take place on 31 May 2018 at the University of London Senate House. The reception starts at 6.15pm prompt followed by a three course dinner and then the presentation of awards.
Please note that all tickets will come off sale at midnight on Friday 18 May 2018.
Dress code for the event is Black Tie (See Guide) or Lounge Suit (See Guide). Strictly no jeans or trainers.
Ticket Types - Please make sure you put the correct ticket type in your basket - club and society members have been sent instructions via the website messaging system.
- "Award" is for anyone notified that they have been nominated for any of the purples/laurels awards
- "HLM" is for anyone notified they have been nominated for an honorary life membership
- "HLM Guest" is for anyone nominated for an HLM to bring a guest
- "Awards Guest" is for anyone nominated for any other award to bring a guest (tickets will be put on sale on Monday 14 May from 09:30 subject to availability)
- "Club" is for members of Student Central clubs only (+1 tickets will be put on sale on Monday 14 May from 09:30 subject to availability)
- "Society" is for members of Student Central societies only (+1 tickets will be put on sale on Monday 14 May from 09:30 subject to availability)
The evening will run as follows.
- 18:15 Drinks Reception in the Macmillan Hall
- 19:00 Dinner in the Beveridge Hall
- 20:30pm Awards Ceremony
- 23:00 After Party at Student Central until late
To buy tickets you must be logged in using your student central ID, any problems please contact: email@example.com