Welcome to


With effect from 1600 on Friday 20 March the University of London will close all administration buildings in central London. This includes our Senate House, Student Central & Garden Halls venues but we will continue to support our events community by all staff working remotely. The closure will be in place until further notice and will be subject to review prior to this date. This is a period of extraordinary uncertainty and we have taken this decision to safeguard the wellbeing of our students, visitors and staff. 

We are on-hand to support you with any concerns or questions, and welcome future bookings. Please contact us on 020 7664 8127.  

Or, please refer to the University's updated advice and FAQs on the corona virus here.  


Contact Us

Student Central

Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HY

T: 020 7664 2000  

General:  studentcentral@london.ac.uk

Energybase: energybase@london.ac.uk


Freshers' Fair & Advertising with Student Central

For information about how to engage with students at Student Central please contact:

General Manager, on 020 7664 2011 or at Steve.Harwood@london.ac.uk

Download our media pack here: 


Student Central Staff Directory

If you are trying to contact a specific member of staff at Student Central, then please contact them directly or through their department from the contact details you can find here.

How to get here  

Find out location of Student Central in Bloomsbury area and how to get here by bus and tube.

Opening Hours

The times listed are the Out of Term Time opening hours.  
They are subject to change at short notice. Please check before you visit.


Lost Property at Student Central

Any lost or found property should be handed in to the ground floor reception desk at Student Central. All items will be recorded and kept for two weeks.

Unclaimed items will then either be donated to charity, recycled or disposed of appropriately.

If a student has a complaint about Student Central in general, this should be referred to the General Manager in the first instance. He/she will then decide the most appropriate action to take.



Would you like to make a complaint but you don't know who to contact?

Depending on the nature of the complaint it will either be dealt with by the Chief Executive or appropriate staff member. 

Our Sexual Harrassment Grievance Procedure can be found here: