Welcome to

Student Activities Administration

Here is where sports and societies leaders can access and download a variety of administration forms needed to run your club or society. There's also information on how to set up a new club and what is needed.

Starting a New Sport or Society

We are currently not recognising any clubs and societies. We will update the website when we are accepting new applications.


Club & Society Forms and Policy Documents

Download claim forms, risk assesment forms and more general administration documents. 


How to Book a Room

Student Central sports and societies can book rooms in Student Central for ad hoc occasions such as committee meetings, such as AGMs and special events which are not part of the normal programme of weekly activities. 


How to Book Vehicles

Student Central has two people carriers for hire - a Ford Tourneo and a Vauxhall Vivaro which you can use for your activity. The vehicles seat eight passengers plus the driver. 


How to Become a Registered Driver

Student Central is required to ensure drivers have the necessary experience and competence to execute their duty of care to passengers. Anyone wishing to drive the MPVs has to undertake a driver assessment. 


How to Book Camera Equipment

We have camera equipment available for our students to hire for the purpose of recording expeditions, training and competitions. Any footage you capture can then be submitted to our website for everyone at Student Cental to see. 


How to create a video for showing off your club or society?

We have various video screening platforms available at Student Central. See here how to create your own video!


Using Energybase

Many of our clubs and societies use the energybase gym facilities for training, find out how to make a booking and get the most out of your sessions. 


Setup a New Membership/Product/Ticket

Our clubs and societies can setup memberships, tickets and other products online for their members to purchase.



Endsleigh Personal Accident Insurance Plan for Students

All Student Central members of our clubs and societies are covered under the Sporting Personal Accident insurance policy. A copy of the policy summary is available to view and a copy of the policy wording is available on request from the insurance provider (details on the policy summary).